SMBG-EDUNIVERSAL , a global training evaluation organization with rankings in 153 countries, has published the 2016/2017 list of the best French Masters . There are many formations of the Collège de Paris.
The Eduniversal Classification of the best Masters is a true reference in the assistance to the choice of studies of the French bachelors and students. It is a tailor-made help for student orientation. The classification lists about 50 specialties, from science to communication, from art to commerce, law and sports.
The methodology used is based on a multi-criteria analysis, focusing on market criteria: awareness of the program among candidates and HR departments of companies, exit salaries and feedback from students and participants … On the strength of its recognition, SMBG-EDUNIVERSAL now fulfills the role of CV certification by guaranteeing companies that recruit all over the world, both the quality level of training of the young candidate to the internship and the job but also his specialty skills.
The Ms of the Collège de Paris rewarded!
Among the schools cited this year, 7 programs of the Collège de Paris are honored:
– Top Human Resource Management: Ascencia Business School , Ms Manager in Human Resources
– Top Strategic Management of Organization and Change Management: Ascencia Business School , Ms MUO Management and Corporate Strategy
– Top Fashion Management: Paris and Ecole Conte , Ms Management of Luxury and Fashion
– Top Management of Wine and Gastronomy: Collège de Paris et Elfe , Ms Management of Gastronomy and Oenology
– Innovation Award: Ecole Conte , Ms Management in Retail Design
– Innovation Award: Digital College ,Ms Webmarketing
– Program launching prize: Higher Institute of the Environment , Masters in Environmental Management
We would like to congratulate all of our schools for the quality of their programs and lessons, which now enable them to be at the top of this ranking.
Excellence is indeed our first ambition, and we strive to do everything possible for the future professional of our students. The qualification of our teachers, the elaboration of programs, the setting up of partnerships or the individualized support of each student are the elements that allow us to ensure quality training more and more recognized.